English Listening Comprehension
You can easily practice and take simple tests to improve your comprehension and listening skills involved in the English language. The best way to do this is to speak regularly with native English speaking people, but not everyone has access to people who speak English well. There is a reliable alternative that will lead you quickly into success:go directly to 10 texts
We offer online audio exercises that you can listen to in the comfort of your own home or on your phone. You will not need a partner, and that means that you can practice whenever and wherever you would like. You will listen to spoken text in English and then answer questions about what you heard to find out if you clearly understood the words.
How to Practice Your Listening Skills in English
- Choose an exercise text. There are many to choose from, and there are different levels of difficulty.
- Practice the pronunciation of your choic: Listen to files in American English or British English.
- You can choose a voice and accent for the speaker.
- Listen to the spoken text and think about what it means.
- Answer the comprehension questions and get immediate feed-back on how you did.
|A Job at a RetailerNEW||start »|
|Bonnie and ClydeNEW||start »|
|Caught in a RainstormNEW||start »|
|David is planning a VacationNEW||start »|
|Fall is my favorite SeasonNEW||start »|
|Getting in ShapeNEW||start »|
|Going to the StoreNEW||start »|
|How to learn a LanguageNEW||start »|
|I Love My FamilyNEW||start »|
|Marge Goes to the SupermarketNEW||start »|